My Credentials

Accademic Writing and Publishing



Both my ability to master conceptual analytical materials and assertiveness and motivation to complete goals is superior. I’m the kind of person when collaborating with others would like to be closely related. Through the E-teacher program of the American State Department, I was enrolled online for “English for Specific Purposes” in 2013. I’m passionate, dedicated and capable to meet objectives of prospects.



In 2007, I successfully completed the 'postgraduate course' "Social, Political and Economic Challenges for the Small States posted by the Challenging World Order: The case of Suriname" (national security).  In that same year I also successfully completed a module of the study Intercultural Management/Intercultural Communication.


From 1993 – 1997, I was granted a scholarship of the World Council of Churches through which, I was trained as a Christian Communicator. In this period I worked as an assistant to the editor of the monthly magazine the "Caribbean Contact” newspaper issued by the "Caribbean Conference of Churches" (CCC) in Barbados, Bridgetown. I was responsible for the photography of CARICOM Heads of States Meeting in Barbados in 1994. Also responsible for the participation of CCC to the UN Global Conference on Sustainable Development of the Small Island States held in Barbados in 1994. ccc-caribe.org


As a member of a delegation of the World Council of Churches and the CCC, I traveled to Haiti in 1994, to show solidarity with the people of that country.  I worked at the Department of Communication of CCC.  I was responsible for the English – Dutch translations of this section. Made an important contribution to the composition of a series of radio programs intended for Caribbean Nations. I became an interpreter of the of Dutch-English translation of the organization.

I was also responsible for the translation of documents of the 6th General Assembly of the CCC in 1996.  Then I worked as a correspondent of the Latin American Caribbean Ecumenical News Agency in Peru. During that period I made a contribution to the "Global Media Monitoring Project" of Media Watch in Canada and helped compiled the periodical of CCC called "Christian Action Newsletter". From 1989 – 1993 I was editor-in-chief of the journal of the Moravian Church in Suriname.

Comments